Job Title: Inbound Sales Associate
Location: Keller Williams City View
Reports To: Sonia J Perez-Olivares
Who are we?
As San Antonio natives, the Excel Group is one of the leading real estate companies in San Antonio. The Excel Group continues to increase their revenue year after year. Team Lead, Sonia J Perez, has 14 years’ experience in this industry. As a result, she was also named one of the Top 100 Latino Agents of 2018 by NAHREP of San Antonio, coming in at #10 in the city. The team was also ranked #8 in Best Residential Real Estate Teams by the San Antonio Business Journal for 2018. The team continues to be one of the “Top 20 Teams in Keller Williams City View” month-after-month for Units Sold, Written Volume, and Closed Volume.
Who are we looking for?
Be part of one of San Antonio’s top Real Estate Teams. The Inbound Sales Agent draws energy from working with people and works with a sense of urgency. This enthusiastic, self- starting person with a passion for selling is responsible for converting a massive amount of leads into appointments through personalized follow-up.
The ISA reports directly to the Office Manager and is responsible for ensuring the nurturing of warm and cold leads.
Essential duties and responsibilities
Duties include managing phone and e-mail communications, oversight of routine updates to websites, managing the team’s calendar and other social media and staff management.
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments for your Real Estate Team.
- Practice and follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents.
- Manage database to ensure processes run smoothly and there is rigorous lead follow-up.
- Accurately track and report productivity and sales metrics.
- Understand and internalize evolving real estate trends in local market.
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed