Developing business opportunity within San Antonio and surrounding Real Estates Markets serviced by the Excel Real Estate Group. This person should have the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads and cold calling) and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow up of those leads.
Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities. This will include overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
This individual must be highly trustworthy. In–addition to being the first point of contact to the team, they will also have access to sensitive files containing information regarding associates, customers, and finances.
This job will require a mental toughness and drive to succeed at a high level! The payout is there for the right person who is driven to achieve annual compensation ranging from $30k-$50k+. Over time, as leadership skills are exhibited, the Inside Sales Associate may have the opportunity to grow into other positions.
- Inside sales agents will be responsible for responding to inbound sales inquiries and outbound cold calling
- Set appointments for our team of agents (Realtors) to meet with clients who are interested in buying or selling residential real estate
- Educate yourself on the evolving San Antonio and Hill Country real estate market
- Accurately present the Excel Group’s unique value proposition to prospective clients
- Deftly handle and overcome objections
- Maintain rigorous prospecting for new business and equally rigorous follow up with leads in your pipeline (Minimum of 4 Hours of dialing time)
- Conduct Market Analysis (CMA) to help establish property values for potential buyers and sellers
- Qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics
- Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- Practice Scripts Daily
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management and expect regular accountability meetings with direct manager and company owner
- Participate in regular training and education requirements
- Passion for selling
- Time blocking
- Excellent use of written and verbal vocabulary
- Learning based
- Potential to grow
- Goal oriented
- Extremely strong phone skills and ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Willingness and ability to spend 80% to 90% of workday on the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn Google Apps/Calendar, Top Producer (real estate specific CRM and marketing technology), Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and other KW technologies as needed
- Be a team player who thrives working with a close-knit team where their activities directly affect the bottom line
About the Excel Real Estate Group:
As San Antonio natives, the Excel Group is one of the leading real estate companies in San Antonio. The Excel Group continues to increase their revenue year after year. Team Lead, Sonia J Perez, has 14 years’ experience in this industry. As a result, she was also named one of the Top 100 Latino Agents of 2018 by NAHREP of San Antonio, coming in at #10 in the city. The team was also ranked #8 in Best Residential Real Estate Teams by the San Antonio Business Journal for 2018. The team continues to be one of the “Top 20 Teams in Keller Williams City View” month-after-month for Units Sold, Written Volume, and Closed Volume.
Compensation: Salary + Commission
Location: Keller Williams City, San Antonio TX Office
Hours: 40-50 hours
Job Type: Full-time